Regional Leadership Training
Regional Leadership Trainings
Looking for Professional Learning Opportunities This Summer?
OLAC, in partnership with the Buckeye Association of School Administrators (BASA), are pleased to present a series of leadership trainings designed for district leaders, central office personnel, and district leadership team (DLT) members.
The focus of these trainings will be the role of the central office and district personnel in promoting district-wide improvement by making and sustaining changes that foster deeper learning. During these two days, participants will examine the role of central office and district personnel in guiding districtwide improvement that increases opportunities and outcomes for every learner, while also deepening their understanding and expanding skills related to:
- Leading district-wide implementation efforts using the Ohio Improvement Process and OLAC resources;
- Supporting the effective functioning of collaborative learning teams (i.e., DLTs, Building Leadership Teams, and Teacher-based Teams); and
- Fostering a culture of inquiry and learning.
Each training consists of two, 1-day sessions. Lunch and materials will be provided at no cost, but registration is required. Teams are encouraged to attend!
- June 12-13: Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center, Mansfield, OH - SESSION COMPLETED
- June 19-20: The Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West, Toledo, OH - SESSION COMPLETED
- June 21-22: South Central Educational Service Center, New Boston, OH - SESSION COMPLETED
- June 26-27: Hamilton County Educational Service Center, Cincinnati, OH - REGISTRATON CLOSED
Graduate credit and CEU's will be available.