Regional Facilitator Trainings
OLAC Trainings for External and Internal Facilitators
OLAC, in partnership with the Buckeye Association of School Administrators (BASA) is pleased to present a series of regional trainings for those interested in becoming OLAC facilitators.
These interactive sessions will help participants gain an enhanced working knowledge of:
- The Ohio Improvement Process
- OLAC modules to enhance DLTs, BLTs, and TBTs
- The OPES Crosswalk
- The OTES Crosswalk
- Credit options for OLAC tools
- Practical ways to use OLAC resources with educators
The next training being offered:
- There are no scheduled trainings at this time.
Registration at all events will begin at 8:30 a.m., and the training will be from 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided, but you MUST register to attend as space is limited.