Regional Facilitator Trainings
Interested in Becoming a Certified OLAC Facilitator?
OLAC, in partnership with the Buckeye Association of School Administrators (BASA), are pleased to present a series of regional facilitator trainings. During these trainings, participants will become familiar with and gain an enhanced working knowledge in the following areas:
- Ohio Improvement Process (OIP)
- How to use the content of the modules to enhance the effectiveness of district and building leadership teams (DLT, BLT, TBT)
- Ohio Principal Evaluation System (OPES): Lead superintendents/principals through the Principal Standards Crosswalk. This crosswalk aligns relevant OLAC module materials to each element and standard within the Ohio Principal Standards, which represent the basis for the OPES.
- Ohio Teacher Evaluation System (OTES): Lead principals/teachers through the Teacher Standards Crosswalk. This crosswalk aligns relevant OLAC module materials to each element within the Ohio Standards for the Teaching Profession, which represents the basis for the OTES. OLAC facilitators will be able to demonstrate how superintendents, principals, and teachers can develop a Professional Growth Plan that has anytime capability and is free to the participants.
OLAC facilitators will also:
- Examine case studies of how OLAC modules are being used
- View webinars and create questions/activities from the content
- Learn to develop a workshop using an OLAC module
Lunch and materials will be provided at no cost, but registration is required. Space is limited.
- October 6: Summit County Educational Service Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- October 20: The Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West, Toledo, OH
- October 27: South Central Educational Service Center, New Boston, OH
- November 2: Educational Service Center of Central Ohio, Columbus, OH
Graduate credit and CEU's will be available.